- The Bathtub Test
- Bank Robbery
- No one invited me to the Avengers
- The Rural Pub
- White Hair
- EFR: Still on the list
- Bad Investment
- Two Things
- No more elephants
- Free as a bird
- The Way Up
- Another Man like me
- The Best Dale Carnegie
- Hard work
- Count your blessings!
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (2)
- What they think of us
- In Heaven
- Einstein, Picasso and George W. Bush
EFR: Why are you crying?
Mother: "Why are you crying?"
Sally: "Because I fell and hurt myself."
Mother: "When did that happen?"
Sally: "About twenty minutes ago."
Mother: "But you've only just started crying."
Sally: "I know. Earlier, I thought you'd gone out."
- cry - chorar
- earlier - antes
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- go out (go, went, gone) - sair
- happen - acontecer
- hurt - machucar
- mother - mãe
- start - começar
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- twenty minutes ago - vinte minutos atrás
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012073.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen