- Not sure if planking or stuck
- A Car Crash
- Burial in Jerusalem
- College Professor
- A stupid man's report
- Getting Old
- Becoming a Writer
- mãe do baiano vai viajar pro exterior e pergunta ao filho:
- Leather Dress
- Flight emergencies
- Canadian Siamese Twins
- Too much paper
- Little Johnny attacks the fridge
- Nature: amazing waterfall
- Talent and Genius
- The Talking dog
- New Virus
- Some people definetely have far too much time on their hands
EFR: Where is mummy?
"Mummy, Mummy! Where are you?" cried the little boy on the promenade.
"You poor little boy," said an elderly lady. "Come with me and I'll get you an ice cream and then we'll go and look for your mummy."
"I know where your mummy is," said a small girl.
"Shush!" whispered the little boy. "I know where she is, too, but I've managed to get two free ice creams this morning, and I want a third!"
- come with me - venha comigo
- cry - gritar, chorar
- elderly lady - senhora idosa
- ice cream - sorvete
- little boy - criancinha
- look for - procurar
- managed to get - conseguir
- morning - manhã
- mummy - mamãe
- poor - pobre
- promenade - calçada, passeio
- shush - silêncio, quieta
- small girl - garotinha
- want - querer
- whisper - sussurrar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012065.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen