- Cool hair
- Morgan, you're a freeman now
- Boat! Land!
- Easy Being Green It's Not
- Why the dinosaurs died?
- Little Johnny and Mother's Day
- The Pomegranate, Apple-Tree, and Bramble
- The Sea
- Elephant Jokes
- The President
- EFR: Income Tax Department
- How much will this cost me?
- Smart Lady
- Men and Smart Women
EFR: Where is mummy?
"Mummy, Mummy! Where are you?" cried the little boy on the promenade.
"You poor little boy," said an elderly lady. "Come with me and I'll get you an ice cream and then we'll go and look for your mummy."
"I know where your mummy is," said a small girl.
"Shush!" whispered the little boy. "I know where she is, too, but I've managed to get two free ice creams this morning, and I want a third!"
- come with me - venha comigo
- cry - gritar, chorar
- elderly lady - senhora idosa
- ice cream - sorvete
- little boy - criancinha
- look for - procurar
- managed to get - conseguir
- morning - manhã
- mummy - mamãe
- poor - pobre
- promenade - calçada, passeio
- shush - silêncio, quieta
- small girl - garotinha
- want - querer
- whisper - sussurrar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012065.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen