EFR: Where is mummy?
"Mummy, Mummy! Where are you?" cried the little boy on the promenade.
"You poor little boy," said an elderly lady. "Come with me and I'll get you an ice cream and then we'll go and look for your mummy."
"I know where your mummy is," said a small girl.
"Shush!" whispered the little boy. "I know where she is, too, but I've managed to get two free ice creams this morning, and I want a third!"
- come with me - venha comigo
- cry - gritar, chorar
- elderly lady - senhora idosa
- ice cream - sorvete
- little boy - criancinha
- look for - procurar
- managed to get - conseguir
- morning - manhã
- mummy - mamãe
- poor - pobre
- promenade - calçada, passeio
- shush - silêncio, quieta
- small girl - garotinha
- want - querer
- whisper - sussurrar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012065.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen