- Questions tourists ask
- Successful Business
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- The Man and the Lion
- Marriage and Submarines
- College Professor
- The Two Cannibals
- The Healthy Way?
- The Efficiency Expert
- My veterinarian
- Some self-evident truths about pets
- Trusting is over-rated
- Nutrition and Health
- Converting to Christianity
- Stupid Questions at the Airport
- That's when you'll get a blow job
- Over 60+
EFR: Live to be a hundred
Patient: "Doctor, do you think that I will live until I'm a hundred?"
Doctor: "Do you smoke or drink?"
Doctor: "Do you drive fast cars, gamble, or play around with women?"
Patient: "Certainly not!"
Doctor: "Then what do you want to live to a hundred for?"
- drink - beber
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- fast cars - carros velozes
- gamble - jogar
- live until I'm a hundred - viver até os cem anos
- live - viver
- play around with women - se envolver com mulheres
- smoke - fumar
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012069.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen