- Smack him again!
- Long Yellow Things
- I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation
- Churrasquinho Improvisado
- The Boss
- Sunday School
- Clean Glass
- Scratch a dog
- The Bathtub Test
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- EFR: Never hire or promote in your own image
- Mad Professor
- Actual Call Center Conversations (2)
- Kitchen stuff
- What to do?
- Servimos Suco Natural do Pó do Guaraná . A Flor de Ziaco do Amazonas
- Poor Shrek
- Mortal Kombat: Menstruality
EFR: Consult with the veterinarian
A doctor was called in to see a rather testy aristocrat.
"Well, sir, what's the matter?" he asked cheerily.
"That, sir," growled the patient, "is for you to find out."
"I see," said the doctor thought-fully. "Well, if you'll excuse me for an hour or so I'll go along and fetch a friend of mine - a veterinarian. He is the only chap I know who can make a diagnosis without asking questions."
- chap - sujeito
- cheerily - alegremente
- fetch - pegar, buscar
- find out - descobrir
- friend - amigo
- growl - rosnar
- questions - perguntas
- rather testy - bastante arrogante
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- thoughtfully - pensativamente
- what's the matter - qual o problema
- without - sem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012086.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen