- Rethink your drink
- The Pomegranate, Apple-Tree, and Bramble
- The Engineers Wishes
- The Mafia
- Pizza parlor
- The Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species
- Second Chance!
- Report card
- Crazy man
- Idiot sighting
- Need a Push
- EFR: Still on the list
- This relationship is going to kill me
- Boss wants too much
- Do you know how to fit an elephant into a safeway bag?
- Just give him a blindfold
- The Dog and the Shadow
EFR: Consult with the veterinarian
A doctor was called in to see a rather testy aristocrat.
"Well, sir, what's the matter?" he asked cheerily.
"That, sir," growled the patient, "is for you to find out."
"I see," said the doctor thought-fully. "Well, if you'll excuse me for an hour or so I'll go along and fetch a friend of mine - a veterinarian. He is the only chap I know who can make a diagnosis without asking questions."
- chap - sujeito
- cheerily - alegremente
- fetch - pegar, buscar
- find out - descobrir
- friend - amigo
- growl - rosnar
- questions - perguntas
- rather testy - bastante arrogante
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- thoughtfully - pensativamente
- what's the matter - qual o problema
- without - sem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012086.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen