- Optimism (Robert A. Heinlein)
- Install the phone
- Wayward Baggage
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- Due to recent budget cuts,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
- The Five Secrets To A Great Relationship
- 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash!
- When I forgot my glasses
- Say a Little Prayer
- Where is Waldo?
- Endereço do Proxy
- O Banco de Dados
- Smart Sayings
- Married life
- Bad memory
- The Problems of the World
Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We'd run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-two minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile. [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a-half minutes per mile]. So this morning he said to me "We're going to go five". I said, "Bruce, I can't go five. I'm a helluva lot older than you are, and I can't do five."
He said, "When we get to three, we'll shift gears and it's only two more and you'll do i."
I said "Okay, hell, I'll go for it."
So we get to three, we go into the forth mile and I'm okay for three or four minutes, and then I really begin to give out. I'm tired, my heart's pounding, I can't go any more and so I say to him, "Bruce if I run any more,"- and we're still running - "if I run any more I'm liable to have a heart attack and die"
He said, "Then die"
It made me so mad that I went the full five miles. Afterward I went to the shower and then I wanted to talk to him about it. I said, you know, "Why did you say that?"
He said, "Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen