- Bad memory
- The Rain
- Things Worth Having
- Vinganca eh um prato que deve ser servido frio
- The naked man
- My doctor
- Men and Women
- The Rural Pub
- Florist Mistake
- Goals Helmut Schmidt
- Zen thoughts - We are born naked
- Daily forgiveness
- Getting angry
- A man and a woman at a restaurant
- Pain in the eye
- The Housewife
- Public Telephone
- 10 inventions by blondes
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
At the Pet Shop
A parrot fancier who happened into a London pet shop noticed a particularly colorful bird and asked its price.
"Five thousand pounds," the shop owner replied.
"Five thousand pounds?" the man asked.
"Why so much?"
"Well, this bird speaks fluent Italian, Spanish and French, is brushing up on his German and starting to study English," came the reply.
"With the European Community's unification due in 1992, he'll be a great asset." "I don't care about the Common Market," the parrot fancier said.
"What about that gray one in that other cage?"
The gray one was 15,000 pounds, he was told, because the bird spoke Arabic, Chinese, and - Korean and was learning Japanese - "the languages of the 21st century."
"I'm too old to worry about the 21st century," the frustrated parrot lover replied.
"What about that mangy brown one up on that perch in the corner?"
The brown one, said the shopkeeper, - was 25,000 pounds.
"Twenty-five thousand pounds!" exclaimed the customer.
"What does he do to worth that?"
"We're not sure," the pet-shop owner replied.
"But the other two call him chairman."
- parrot - papagaio
- fancier - admirador, pessoa que gosta
- shop owner - dono da loja
- reply - resposta
- great asset - bem de grande valor
- perch - poleiro
- corner - canto
- customer - freguês
- chairman - chefe
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012336.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen