- Intelligence of a ruler
- Nature: amazing waterfall
- EFR: Why are you crying?
- Pay increase
- Bruce Lee
- Leather Dress
- I Wanted To Change The World
- Baby series: 2012-05-12
- Breaking wind
- Life after death
- Carpentry work
- A Little fun
- The best time to plant a tree
- Knowing too much
- What to look for
The right medicine
Doctor's wife: "Why are you looking so worried, dear?"
Doctor: "I think I've at last cured that Smith fellow."
Doctor's wife: "So why are you so worried?"
Doctor: "I've given him so many pills and potions I can't work out which one worked."
- at last - finalmente
- cure - curar
- dear - querido
- give (give, gave, given) - dar
- look worried - parecer preocupado
- pill - pílula
- which one - qual
- why - porque
work out - descobrir, saber
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012068.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen