- The Confused Samaritan
- Top Ten Requirements in a Man
- Self-made Man
- Games pictures: Arkanoid
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- How do you spell it?
- Thanks Fox News for keeping us infromed
- What the words really mean
- I'll do the next one
- The First Communists
- Vinganca eh um prato que deve ser servido frio
- At the kindergarten
- The Pope
- Women and Research
- Computer Games
An American visiting England walked into a hotel lobby.
"The lift will be down presently", the receptionist told him.
"The lift?" said the American. "Oh, you mean the elevator".
"No, I mean the lift", replied the Englishman.
"I think I should know what it is called", said the American. Elevators were invented in the States.
"Perhaps, retorted the Englishman. But we invented the language."
- be down - chegar(vindo de cima)
- elevator - elevador (EUA)
- language - a lgua, o idioma
- lift - elevador (Inglaterra)
- presently - em breve
- reply - responder
- retort - replicar
- should know - deveria saber
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- walk - andar
- you mean - vocquer dizer
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012018.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen