- Things Worth Having
- Don't go for looks
- Female hormones in beer
- About dogs (4)
- On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
- Never Lie To A Woman!
- Strange but Interesting Facts (4)
- All right
- Broken Arm
- Fun with the Penguins
- Park bench
- Tooth Fairy
- Swinging rope
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing to do
- The Healthy Way?
- Truth about Children
- Teaching: we're not in it for the income, we're in it for the outcome
- Thanks Fox News for keeping us infromed
Have you heard about the case of that fugitive who held hostage a busload of Japanese tourists?
The police have 5,000 pictures of him.
- busload - ônibus cheio
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- hold (hold, held, held) - segurar, manter
- hostage - refém
- picture - fotos
- tourist - turista
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012165.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen