- Stolen engine
- Changing people
- American Indian Names
- Distress, n.:
- Zen Thoughts - Don't be irreplaceable
- Aging and Marriage
- Stupid Questions at the Airport
- Happiest Day
- School and Learning
- Fiat 147
- Calling the Police
- Questions tourists ask
- Heaven for cats and mice
- Flight emergencies
- The Greatest Danger
- Free consultancy
Student who obtained 0% on an exam (Part1)
Q1. In which battle did Napoleon die?
R1. His last battle.
Q2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
R2. at the bottom of the page.
Q3. River Ravi flows in which state?
Q4. What is the main reason for divorce?
Q5. What is the main reason for failure?
Q6. What can you never eat for breakfast?
R6. Lunch & dinner.
- battle - batalha
- bottom - parte de baixo
- breakfast - café da manhã
- dinner - jantar
- eat (eat, ate, eaten) - comer
- failure - fracasso
- flow - fluir
- last - última
- lunch - almoço
- main reason - principal razão
- marriage - casamento
- never - nunca
- sign - assinar
- state - estado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012162.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen