- Question and Answer
- Silver anniversary
- How will I manage after that?
- I has a force field
- Two ways to live
- The Swallow and the Crow
- A Cheap Way Out
- Hoje começo a fazer dieta
- Nunca Senti Tanta Inveja
- Smart little boy
- Watch the step
- Things we can learn from a dog
- American Indian Names
- The Boss
- Stunning Pictures of Water
- Protest signs are an ineffectual of way of communicating
- EFR: Never hire or promote in your own image
Two terrorists were driving to the location where they intended to plant a bomb, which one of them had in his lap.
"Drive a little faster, the bomb may go off any minute,' said the man carrying the explosive.
"Don't worry," the driver assured him, "we have got a spare one in the boot."
- assure - tranquiliz ar, assegurar
- boot - porta-malas
- carry - carregar
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- faster - mais rápido
- go off - detonar
- lap - colo
- spare - reserva, adicional
- worry - preocupar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012101.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen