- Dolphins are very smart
- Ain't it the Truth!!!
- My Father is the Greatest!
- The Seagull
- Nao desista, voce está próximo da sua vitória
- Wall Street: Where is everybody?
- Best friend got the girl, so...
- The benefits of laughter
- Where is this bus going?
- Climb the walls
- Treat everyone as special
- The Fight
- How to get what you want
- School of Physics, University of Sydney - Beer and Ice Cream Diet
- Little Johnny helping out at home
- E-Mail breast Icons
- The Great Essentials of Life
First, I want you to believe, just for this exercise, that today is your last day on earth.
Now, name the ten people you really love in your life, the ones you are going to miss the most when you leave this earth. (If you don't have ten, that's okay.)
Next, list five to ten projects you've been drag- ging your feet on or have put on hold completely, and which you feel sad about never finishing.
Finally, list ten places you'll be sad that you never got to visit, or ten things you'll never get to do because today is your last day on earth.
Go tell those people you love them.
Go do the things you have been putting off.
Go visit those places and do those things you've always wanted to do.
Doing even one thing on your list will be the greatest gift you could give to yourself.
Get off your BUT, por Sean Stephenson, pg. 200
- believe - acreditar
- drag - arrastar
- feet - pés
- finish - terminar
- gift - presente
- give (give, gave, given) - dar
- last day on earth - último dia na Terra
- leave (leave, left, left) - partir, sair
- miss - sentir falta
- never - nunca
- put off - adiar
- put on hold - suspender, adiar
- sad - triste
- today - hoje
- yourself - a si mesmo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012154.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen