- Things Worth Having
- Quoting the Bible about marriage
- Failure and Success
- Ronald Reagan
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 1
- Call for backup
- Tampons and Cigarettes
- My veterinarian
- Sex Pills
- Dead birdie
- Facebook Facts: If the Eart was closer to the Sun
- Michael Dorman needs Alicia Keys
- Carpentry work
First, I want you to believe, just for this exercise, that today is your last day on earth.
Now, name the ten people you really love in your life, the ones you are going to miss the most when you leave this earth. (If you don't have ten, that's okay.)
Next, list five to ten projects you've been drag- ging your feet on or have put on hold completely, and which you feel sad about never finishing.
Finally, list ten places you'll be sad that you never got to visit, or ten things you'll never get to do because today is your last day on earth.
Go tell those people you love them.
Go do the things you have been putting off.
Go visit those places and do those things you've always wanted to do.
Doing even one thing on your list will be the greatest gift you could give to yourself.
Get off your BUT, por Sean Stephenson, pg. 200
- believe - acreditar
- drag - arrastar
- feet - pés
- finish - terminar
- gift - presente
- give (give, gave, given) - dar
- last day on earth - último dia na Terra
- leave (leave, left, left) - partir, sair
- miss - sentir falta
- never - nunca
- put off - adiar
- put on hold - suspender, adiar
- sad - triste
- today - hoje
- yourself - a si mesmo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012154.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen