- Married men should forget their mistakes
- Dead birdie
- Going Fishing
- Extreme Measures
- What's the difference?
- Turn toaster sideways, get grilled cheese
- More Elephants
- Hard work
- The Stonecutters
- Men and Women
- 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash!
- Business Conventions
- A long journey
- The Bat and the Weasels
- Cheating on the Government
- Great Ideas: Joystick
- When comforting a grammar nazi
- When I forgot my glasses
Manager - "From your references I see you've had four jobs in the last month.
Applicant - "Yes, sir, but doesn't that show how much in demand I am?"
- applicant - candidato
- how much in demand I am - como eu sou requisitado
- jobs - empregos
- last month - mês passado
- manager - gerente
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- show - mostrar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012084.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen