- Ostrich and Giraffe
- Pet dog
- Funny cat
- In Africa
- Good Ideas
- The Stonecutters
- Converting to Christianity
- Understanding women (a man's perspective)
- Silhouete Photograph
- The bull
- Halloween: Giving girls an excuse to dress like whores since 1983
- The Lazy Husband
- The Mole and His Mother
- Strange but Interesting Facts (6)
- Best Medicine
- One Liners
- Keep honking, I'm deaf
- The chief executive
- A Bank Robbery
My Father can't stand her
Jimmy is almost 29 years old, his friends have already gotten married, and Jimmy just dates and dates.
Finally a friend asks him, "What's the matter, are you looking for the perfect woman? Are you that particular? Can't you find anyone who suits you?"
"No," Jimmy replies. "I meet many nice girls, but as soon as I bring them home to meet my parents, my Mother doesn't like them. So I keep on looking!"
"Listen," his friend suggests, "Why don't you find a girl who's just like your dear ole Mother?"
Many weeks go by and again Jimmy and his friend get together. "So, Jimmy, did you find the perfect girl yet? One that's just like your Mother?"
Jimmy shrugs his shoulders, "Yes I found one just like Mom. My Mother loved her, they quickly became friends."
"Are you and this girl engaged, yet?"
"I'm afraid not, my Father can't stand her!"
- again - novamente
- almost - quase
- ask - perguntar - as soon as - tão logo que
- bring (bring, brought, brought) - trazer
- can't stand her - não a suporta
- dates - encontros
- engaged - comprometido
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- friend - amigo
- I'm afraid not - temo que não
- keep on looking - continuar procurando
- Listen - ouça
- looking for - procurar
- Many weeks go by - muitas semanas se passaram
- marry - casar
- meet (meet, met, met) - encontrar
- particular - específico, particular, exigente
- quickly - rapidamente
- reply - responder
- shrugs his shoulders - dar de ombros, encolher os ombros
- suits - servir, ser adequado
- woman - mulher
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012122.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen