- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
- Is it proper for a monk to use email?
- Fox News will lie about this
- The Final Exam
- Tequila and Salt
- Genius and Stupidity
- Changes in life
- About dogs (2)
- Gay Flight Attendant
- Einstein, Picasso and George W. Bush
- Silver anniversary
- Negative selection (politics)
- The Artist
- And then I was like....
- Like a boss
- Advice From the Coach
- Being nice to people
- Stop Searching for the Blue
I took my wife to a restaurant.
The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."
And that's when the fight started...
- fight - briga
- mad cow - vaca louca
- order - pedido
- rare - mal passado
- rump steak - alcatra
- she can order for herself - ela mesma pode fazer seu pedido
- start - começar
- take (take, took, taken) - levar
- waiter - garçom
- wife - esposa
- worry - preocupar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012030.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen