- The Efficiency Expert
- I don't always test my code... but when I do it, I do it in production
- A stupid man's report
- Missing the point
- Reducing accidents
- Getting Things Done
- Doing a Job Theodore Roosevelt
- Extreme Measures
- Where is Waldo?
- Another Man like me
- Too much paper
- Two Wolves
- Turn toaster sideways, get grilled cheese
- This is proof that Linux sucks!
- New Virus
- The New
- Park bench
- The Surgery
I took my wife to a restaurant.
The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."
And that's when the fight started...
- fight - briga
- mad cow - vaca louca
- order - pedido
- rare - mal passado
- rump steak - alcatra
- she can order for herself - ela mesma pode fazer seu pedido
- start - começar
- take (take, took, taken) - levar
- waiter - garçom
- wife - esposa
- worry - preocupar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012030.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen