- Nut tree
- Homer Logic: Free gas!
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (3)
- Endereço do Proxy
- The love that lasts longest
- What part did you get?
- Slowing down
- Where is Perchek?
- The Optimist Farmer and the Pessimist Neighbor
- The search for quality
- Clean Glass
- Go to Heaven
- Dear blank
- The guys from the tree
- Sherlock Holmes
- The Boy Hunting Locusts
- Bad news, good news
- Five reasons to believe computers are female
- Jerks Oscar Wilde
- Flight emergencies
I took my wife to a restaurant.
The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."
And that's when the fight started...
- fight - briga
- mad cow - vaca louca
- order - pedido
- rare - mal passado
- rump steak - alcatra
- she can order for herself - ela mesma pode fazer seu pedido
- start - começar
- take (take, took, taken) - levar
- waiter - garçom
- wife - esposa
- worry - preocupar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012030.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen