- Einstein and Mathematics
- A doctor and his wife
- Shortest month
- Originality Laurence J. Peter
- Afraid of the dark
- Why we love children (4)
- Silver anniversary
- Great Pictures of Animals
- Jokes in prison
- Churrasquinho Improvisado
- Getting old
- Things that cause rape: Rapists
- Never dwell on the negative in your life
My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her, "Do you know him?"
"Yes", she sighed,
"He's my old boyfriend... I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"
And then the fight started...
- boyfriend - namorado
- drunken man - bêbado
- fight - briga
- high school reunion - reencontro dos alunos do ensino médio
- keep (keep, kept, kept]) - ficar, permanecer
- know (know, knew, known) - conhecer
- nearby - próxima
- right after - logo depois
- sigh - suspirar
- sit (sit, sat, sat) - sentar
- sober - sóbrio
- split up - separar, terminar o namoro
- stare - encarar, olhar fixamente
- start - começar
- table - mesa
- take to drinking - começar a beber
- that long - por tanto tempo
- understand (understand, understood, understood) - entender
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012031.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen