- Strange but Interesting Facts (2)
- Ponies are for pussies
- I love you, jerk
- The Thirsty Pigeon
- Blonde jokes
- Never say "I"
- The Blonde and the Sheep
- Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned
- Baby Pigeons: How come we never see them?
- Missing husband
- The Miser
- About dogs (3)
- The Greatest Danger
- Authentic Newspaper Headlines (4)
- Strong and Weak
- Timing Is Everything
- Doctor Terminology (7)
In case of an emergency
A guy enters a hospital to have a minor operation.
A nurse began to take down his information: name, insurance company, etc.
— In case of emergency, whom should we notify?
— Do you mean if I am just about to die?
— Well . . . yes . . .
— In that case, run and call a doctor!
- about to die - prestes a falecer
- call - chamar
- do you mean - você quer dizer
- guy - cara, sujeito
- insurance - seguro
- minor operation - pequena cirurgia
- notify - avisar, notificar
- nurse - enfermeira
- run (run, ran, run) - correr
- take down - anotar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012167.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen