- Truths (4)
- Little Johnny and Mother's Day
- Doing what's right
- Elephant Jokes
- Obrigado, Seu Madruga
- The reality in brands
- The Christian and the Lion
- I'll believe corportations...
- Newspapers are losing credit
- Understanding Women: Pocket edition, 1st chapter
- A blonde walks into a bank
- I gave that bitch a kingdom
- The Drugstore
- Feeling Better
- Diet fail
- Three Little Words
- The Boss
How to scare away the elephants
A rather inebriated fellow on a bus was tearing up a newspaper into tiny pieces and throwing them out of the window.
"Excuse me,' said the woman sitting next to him. "But, would you mind explaining why you're doing this?'
"It scares away the elephants,' replied the drunk.
"But I don't see any elephants around here,' said the woman.
"Effective, isn't it?' crowed the drunk.
- around here - por aqui
- crow - falar como um corvo, voz esganiçada
- fellow - homem, companheiro
- inebriated - embriagado
- newspaper - jornal
- next to - próxima, ao lado
- piece - pedaço
- reply - responder
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- scare away - espantar
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- tear up - rasgar
- throw (thrown, threw, thrown) - jogar
- window - janela
- would you mind - você se importaria
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012094.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen