- The Jerk
- At the mental hospital
- The reality in brands
- The Swiss Guy
- Em caso de emergência, quebre o vidro
- Love in the digital age
- Ducks and Elephants
- When in Doubt
- Good for your quiet time!
- To accomplish great things
- Blind man
- I'll do the next one
- Too old for this
- Ostrich and Giraffe
- Philosophy of life
First marriage anniversary gift
For their first anniversary, a man bought his young wife a cell phone. She was thrilled and listened eagerly as he explained all its features. The next day she was out shopping when the phone rang.
"Hey, darling," her husband said. "How do you like your new phone?"
"Oh, I just love it!' she gushed. "It's so cute and small - and your voice sounds so clear. But there's just one thing I don't understand."
"How did you know I was at the sari shop?'
- understand (understand, understood, understood) - entender, compreender
- thrilled - excitada, animada
- shop - loja
- next day - próximo dia, dia seguinte
- listen - ouvir
- husband - marido
- gushed - emocionar, ficar feliz
- features - recursos, características
- eagerly - ansiosamente
- darling - querido
- cute - bonito
- buy (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012102.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen