- What are cats?
- The love that lasts longest
- The President
- Goodbye cruel world
- Say a prayer
- My wife is an angel
- Como programadores matam dragões
- Christianity, Do you know what it means?
- The Fox and the Goat
- The benefits of laughter
- EFR: Why are you crying?
- DISTINCT OR EXTINCT!
- Most caring child
- Fox News will lie about this
- Too good to be true
- Blind man
First marriage anniversary gift
For their first anniversary, a man bought his young wife a cell phone. She was thrilled and listened eagerly as he explained all its features. The next day she was out shopping when the phone rang.
"Hey, darling," her husband said. "How do you like your new phone?"
"Oh, I just love it!' she gushed. "It's so cute and small - and your voice sounds so clear. But there's just one thing I don't understand."
"How did you know I was at the sari shop?'
- understand (understand, understood, understood) - entender, compreender
- thrilled - excitada, animada
- shop - loja
- next day - próximo dia, dia seguinte
- listen - ouvir
- husband - marido
- gushed - emocionar, ficar feliz
- features - recursos, características
- eagerly - ansiosamente
- darling - querido
- cute - bonito
- buy (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012102.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen