- Blondes and beer bottles
- Paying for sex
- Choosing a melon
- Animal Planet
- Upset Eve
- Lost objects
- The irony of life
- Slowing down
- Iguazu Falls
- Daily forgiveness
- God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me
- The Priest
- Cheap apple computer
- Too good to be true
- Terrible book
- What part did you get?
First marriage anniversary gift
For their first anniversary, a man bought his young wife a cell phone. She was thrilled and listened eagerly as he explained all its features. The next day she was out shopping when the phone rang.
"Hey, darling," her husband said. "How do you like your new phone?"
"Oh, I just love it!' she gushed. "It's so cute and small - and your voice sounds so clear. But there's just one thing I don't understand."
"How did you know I was at the sari shop?'
- understand (understand, understood, understood) - entender, compreender
- thrilled - excitada, animada
- shop - loja
- next day - próximo dia, dia seguinte
- listen - ouvir
- husband - marido
- gushed - emocionar, ficar feliz
- features - recursos, características
- eagerly - ansiosamente
- darling - querido
- cute - bonito
- buy (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012102.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen