- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- Mad Cow
- How will I manage after that?
- Getting fat
- Oh look! Your vehicle is in need of a service!
- Recovering from surgery
- Cross eyed rottweiler
- About dogs (2)
- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
- Things kids ask
- Going out
- Doggie Dentist: How long have you had this cat stuck back there?
- Negative selection (politics)
- Jokes in prison
- Parking ticket
- Popular Wisdom
- The love story of Ralph and Edna
Compare Leads to Despair
Comparing ourselves to others is a game that ends badly no matter which way you play it. If you act as if you're worse off than others, you will believe it, and you will live your life feeling inferior. If you act as if you're superior to others, you'll believe that too -- and you'll live a life of arrogance; no one will want to be around you. This little mantra says it all: "Compare leads to despair."
Get off your But, por Sean Stephenson, pg. 147Comparing ourselves to others is a game that ends badly no matter which way you play it. If you act as if you're worse off than others, you will believe it, and you will live your life feeling inferior.
- believe - acreditar
- despair - desespero
- ends badly - acaba mal
- feel (feel, felt, felt) - sentir
- game - jogo
- lead - conduzir
- life - vida
- no matter which way - não importa de que forma
- worse - em situação pior
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012152.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen