- Grammatical mistakes
- Oh, give me a home...
- When I forgot my glasses
- Blonde jokes
- The Flower Vendor
- College Professor
- Cute Dog Pictures
- Facial Cream
- And then I was like....
- Blonde Education Department
- Quite a few
- Files: Evitar
- Self-made Man
- Mixed emotions
- Married life
- A good wife
- Think about how stupid the average person is
- Leather Dress
Celebrating his 100th birthday
Grandpa was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared.
Gentlemen, I will tell you the secret of my success, he cackled. I have been in the open air day after day for some 75 years now.
The celebrants were impressed and asked how he managed to keep up his rigorous fitness regime.
Well, you see my wife and I were married 75 years ago. On our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a walk.
- grandpa - avô
- birthday - aniversário
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar
- open air - ar livre
- fitness regime - regime de boa forma
- wedding night - noite de núpcias
- pledge - juramento, compromisso
- fight - briga, disputa
- wrong - errado
- go outside - sair
- take a walk - dar uma caminhada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010015.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen