- Wait a minute!
- A femea sempre vai mandar em casa
- Go to Heaven
- Due to recent budget cuts,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
- Fun with the Penguins
- Silver anniversary
- Four Worms and a lesson
- A doctor and his wife
- Finger robber
- Some self-evident truths about pets
- Certas amizades valem a pena
- Actual Call Center Conversations (2)
- The ages of women
- Candlelight Dinner
- Strange but Interesting Facts (2)
- At the Psychiatrist (1)
- What other people see....
Celebrating his 100th birthday
Grandpa was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared.
Gentlemen, I will tell you the secret of my success, he cackled. I have been in the open air day after day for some 75 years now.
The celebrants were impressed and asked how he managed to keep up his rigorous fitness regime.
Well, you see my wife and I were married 75 years ago. On our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a walk.
- grandpa - avô
- birthday - aniversário
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar
- open air - ar livre
- fitness regime - regime de boa forma
- wedding night - noite de núpcias
- pledge - juramento, compromisso
- fight - briga, disputa
- wrong - errado
- go outside - sair
- take a walk - dar uma caminhada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010015.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen