- Potencialmente X Realmente
- Ducks and Elephants
- How many women
- I want a round trip ticket
- Things we can learn from a dog
- The Greatest Danger
- A Car Crash
- Planning Ahead Harvard Business Review
- Doctor terminology (I)
- I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation
- Old Age
- Kinda Fuzzy
- Jim Davis on the Internet
- Pais do ano
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.
And then the fight started...
- bathroom scale - balança de banheiro
- buy (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- fight - briga
- hint - dar indireta, sugerir
- in about - em cerca de
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- shiny - brilhante
- start - começar
- want - querer
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012033.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen