- The Priest
- Taking risks
- Strange but Interesting Facts (3)
- At a public telephone
- You're thinking of Jesus
- EFR: The legacy you leave
- The Mafia
- How to make a conductor
- Computer Programs
- Free speech for all, even douche bags
- The Polish immigrant
- Christianity, Do you know what it means?
- Mother passed away
- The Brutal Truth!
- Sex and marriage
- Nóis é capiria, mais nóis é instruído
387 beetles, 18 rats and five mice
The young man walked into the pet shop and asked if he could buy 387 beetles, 18 rats and five mice.
"I'm sorry, sir, but we can only supply the mice. But what did you want all the other creatures for?" asked the pet shop manager.
"I was thrown out of my flat this morning," replied the young man. "And my landlord says I must leave the place exactly as I found it."
- ask - perguntar
- beetle - besouro
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- flat - apartamento
- landlord - senhorio
- leave (leave, left, left) - deixar
- mouse, mice - rato(s)
- pet shop - loja de animais
- rat - rato
- reply - responder
- shop manager - gerente da loja
- supply - fornecer
- thrown out - expulso
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012067.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen