- Losing one's mind
- The Boss
- Don't beam me up Scotty, I'm taking a shiiiii...................
- Good things come to those who wait..... no no
- How many women
- My brother's wedding
- Florist Mistake
- Truths (3)
- Rethink your drink
- Bill Gates
- Office Help
- Origami Nazgul
- New Clothes
- The blondes strike again
- Você pode aguar as minhas plantas?
- And then I was like....
- Knowing too much
- Only in Mexico
387 beetles, 18 rats and five mice
The young man walked into the pet shop and asked if he could buy 387 beetles, 18 rats and five mice.
"I'm sorry, sir, but we can only supply the mice. But what did you want all the other creatures for?" asked the pet shop manager.
"I was thrown out of my flat this morning," replied the young man. "And my landlord says I must leave the place exactly as I found it."
- ask - perguntar
- beetle - besouro
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- flat - apartamento
- landlord - senhorio
- leave (leave, left, left) - deixar
- mouse, mice - rato(s)
- pet shop - loja de animais
- rat - rato
- reply - responder
- shop manager - gerente da loja
- supply - fornecer
- thrown out - expulso
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012067.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen