- They exist!
- My brother's wedding
- Smack him again!
- The day my internet went down, I went out for a walk
- Think about how stupid the average person is
- I love kids
- Vulgar jokes
- Gas price is going up
- The Farmer and the Stork
- Faithful forever?
- Swapping horses
- Barking Dogs
- The Computer Geek
- Two Things
- When I forgot my glasses
- Taking risks
- As Jesus said about gay people...
- Making Babies
The farmer's son was returning from the market with the crate of chickens his father had entrusted to him, when all of a sudden the box fell and broke open. Chickens scurried off in different directions, but the determined boy walked all over the neighborhood scooping up the wayward birds and returning them to the repaired crate. Hoping he had found them all, the boy reluctantly returned home, expecting the worst.
"Pa, the chickens got loose," the boy confessed sadly, "but I managed to find all twelve of them."
"Well, you did real good, son," the farmer beamed. "You left with seven."
- all of a sudden - de repente
- box - caixa
- break (break, broke, broken) open - quebrou e se abriu
- chicken - galinha
- crate - caixa
- entrust - confiar, dar em confiança
- expecting the worst - esperando o pior
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- farmer - fazendeiro
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- hope - esperança
- leave (leave, left, left) - sair
- market - mercado
- neighborhood - vizinhança
- return - retornar, voltar
- sadly - tristemente
- scooping up - recolhendo
- scurry off - correr em debandada
- son - filho
- walk - andar
- wayward bird - pássaro desobediente
- you did real good - você fez muito bem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012180.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen