- The Internet
- On the Scale
- Widower Playing Golf
- A Cheap Way Out
- All we need is love
- The best time to plant a tree
- Flunking School
- At the funeral
- Bad memory
- A Decade of Peace and Quiet
- I have to pee
- EFR: At the restaurant 2
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- The Worst Student in Class
- Fuck you!
- The Cock and the Jewel
"Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.
"No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."
- always - sempre
- cash - dinheiro
- charge - a cobrar, por na conta
- evil - maligno
- figure - imaginar, pensar
- fold - dobrar
- fumble - mexer, fuçar
- husband - marido
- notice - notar
- purchase - comprar
- purse - bolsa
- refuse - recusar
- wallet - carteira
- wish - desejar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011360.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen