- Out of gas
- Calling the Police
- Steve Carell joined Twitter... he's doing it right
- Games images
- Courage and foolishness
- Kids are the best
- Tony practices the piano 20 minutes every day
- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
- The Talking dog
- Paying for sex
- Kohl's does what?
- If not for sits, why is it made of warm?
- EFR: Where is mummy?
- Questions tourists ask
- To accomplish great things
- Mediocrity Jean Giraudoux
- What I do away from home
Women Are Evil By Nature
A woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately. She seductively signaled that he should bring his face closer to hers. As he did, she gently caressed his full beard.
"Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands. "Actually, no," he replied.
"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.
"I"m afraid I can"t," breathed the bartender... "Is there anything I can do?"
"Yes. I need you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender"s lip and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
"What should I tell him?" the ba rtender managed to say.
"Tell him," she whispered, "There"s no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room."
- alluringly - de forma sedutora, atraente
- bartender - atendente do bar
- beard - barba
- beyond - além
- both - ambas
- breath - respirar
- caress - acariciar
- closer - mais próxima
- evil - maligna, demoníaca
- forefinger - dedo indicador
- get him for me? - chamá-lo para mim?
- hand soap - sabonete
- ladies room - banheiro feminino
- lip - lábio
- manager - gerente
- need - preciso
- paper towel - toalha de papel
- say - dizer
- softly - gentilmente
- speak (speak, spoke, spoken) - falar
- stroking his face - passando a mão por seu rosto
- suck - chupar
- toilet paper - papel higiênico
- whisper - sussurrar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011351.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen