- A good time to keep your mouth shut
- The Best Dale Carnegie
- Never Lie To A Woman!
- Give me my money
- Changes in life
- Tu nunca aprendes
- Tooth Fairy
- The Lazy Husband
- How many women
- Rooster Race
- The Mafia Don
- Domestic Fights
- Bad Customers
- Going Fishing
- The Cat and the Dog
An elderly woman decided to prepare her will and told her preacher she had two final requests.
First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted her ashes scattered over Wal-Mart.
- Wal-Mart?" the preacher exclaimed. Why Wal-Mart?
- Then I'll be sure my daughters visit me twice a week."
- ash - cinza
- daughter - filha
- elderly woman - senhora idosa
- I'll be sure - terei certeza
- preacher - pregador, pastor, reverendo
- request - pedido
- scatter - espalhar
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar
- twice a week - duas vezes por semana
- want - querer, desejar
- will - testamento
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011321.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen