- Enough Said
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 2
- My friend is coming for supper
- To hear and to listen
- Chinese Wisdom
- Debbie's Pregnant
- Sense of humor
- Husband and wife
- Burglarized House
- Time to Move
- I sea what you did there
- God and the Mortal
- Bed Time
- A cheerful heart is good medicine
- The Things you don't know
- TV weatherman
An elderly woman decided to prepare her will and told her preacher she had two final requests.
First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted her ashes scattered over Wal-Mart.
- Wal-Mart?" the preacher exclaimed. Why Wal-Mart?
- Then I'll be sure my daughters visit me twice a week."
- ash - cinza
- daughter - filha
- elderly woman - senhora idosa
- I'll be sure - terei certeza
- preacher - pregador, pastor, reverendo
- request - pedido
- scatter - espalhar
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar
- twice a week - duas vezes por semana
- want - querer, desejar
- will - testamento
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011321.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen