- Sex Life
- Easter Bunny is coming
- Good News and Bad News
- Becoming a Writer
- Question and Answer
- Wrong number
- Zen thoughts - Arguing with women
- Mad Cow
- EFR: Voices and visions
- The Joke's On Whom?
- Scientific power
- Amazing pictures of the sky
- The Salesmen and the Widow
- Rule of Life Number 1
- Crazy man
- See-through lunch box lids
- 10 inventions by blondes
Why do we all send jokes?
Sometimes, we wonder why friends keep forwarding jokes to us without writing a word.
Maybe this will explain.
When you are very busy, but still want to keep in touch, guess what you do? You forward jokes.
When you have nothing to say, but still want to keep contact, you forward jokes.
When you have something to say, but don't know what, and don't know how, you forward jokes.
Also to let you know that you are still remembered, you are still important, you are still loved, you are still cared for, guess what you get?
A forwarded joke.
So, next time if you get a joke, don't think that you've been sent just another forwarded joke, but that you've been thought of today and your friend on the other end of your computer wanted to send you a smile.
- busy - ocupado
- forward - encaminhar
- guess what - adivinhe
- joke - piada
- keep in touch - manter contato
- maybe - talvez
- remember - lembrar
- smile - sorriso
- sometimes - às vezes
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- without - sem
- wonder - pensar, imaginar
- write (write, wrote, written) - escrever
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011071.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen