- Lunch for nerds
- How to scare away the elephants
- Let MITT fix Washinton
- A stupid man's report
- Mother of God
- Wall Street: Where is everybody?
- Math problems
- Blondies, as always
- How to heat up a slice of pizza
- Listen to the voices inside of you
- Formal Dining Set
- Zen thoughts - We are born naked
- Doing what's right
- Can't fly if you're Gay
- Canadian Siamese Twins
Water and wine
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop.
However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health.
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.
- boil - ferver
- carefully - cuidadosasmente
- drink (drink, drank, drunk) - beber
- feces - fezes
- full of shit - cheio de m...
- poop - fezes
- talk stupid - falar como bobo
- trial - experimento
- wine - vinho
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011116.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen