- The wife is not speaking to me
- Why do we all send jokes?
- The Screensaver
- Dogs and Chihuauas
- The Drunk and the Police
- Mommy Test
- Dicas para a vida: recursos
- Recovering from surgery
- Computer Programmer Contest
- I have to pee
- Half of our legislators are crooks
- Homosexuals are gay
- Beaker scream
- A stupid man's report
Ugliest Kid Ever
I was walking home last night when I noticed an old drunk staggering along the road. He passed a woman who was walking a young child.
"Lady", said the drunk, "that's the ugliest kid I've ever seen. Damn, that is one ugly child!."
As the drunk wandered off, the lady burst into tears. Just then, a mailman came to her rescue.
"What's the matter, madam?" he asked.
"I've just been horribly insulted" she sobbed.
"There there," said the mailman, reaching into his pocket. "Dry your eyes with this tissue, and here's a banana for the chimp"
- burst into tears - romper em lágrimas
- child - criança
- chimp - chimpanzé
- Damn - maldição
- drunk - bêbado
- dry - secar
- last night - noite passada
- mailman - carteiro
- notice - notar
- pocket - bolso
- rescue - socorro
- road - estrada
- stagger - cambalear
- tissue - tecido
- ugliest - o mais feio de todos
- ugly - feio
- walk - caminhar
- wander off - ir embora
- what's the matter? - qual o problema?
- woman - mulher
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011184.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen