- The idiot report
- Clock Words Cool Design
- What they think of us
- Recovering from surgery
- Sense of humor
- School and Learning
- EFR: Live to be a hundred
- Candlelight Dinner
- Burial in Jerusalem
- Where is Waldo?
- Computer upgrade
- Stupid Questions
- Daily forgiveness
- Homer Logic: Free gas!
- The Great Writer
- The Secret Service
- Endereço do Proxy
- Rethink your drink
Ugliest Kid Ever
I was walking home last night when I noticed an old drunk staggering along the road. He passed a woman who was walking a young child.
"Lady", said the drunk, "that's the ugliest kid I've ever seen. Damn, that is one ugly child!."
As the drunk wandered off, the lady burst into tears. Just then, a mailman came to her rescue.
"What's the matter, madam?" he asked.
"I've just been horribly insulted" she sobbed.
"There there," said the mailman, reaching into his pocket. "Dry your eyes with this tissue, and here's a banana for the chimp"
- burst into tears - romper em lágrimas
- child - criança
- chimp - chimpanzé
- Damn - maldição
- drunk - bêbado
- dry - secar
- last night - noite passada
- mailman - carteiro
- notice - notar
- pocket - bolso
- rescue - socorro
- road - estrada
- stagger - cambalear
- tissue - tecido
- ugliest - o mais feio de todos
- ugly - feio
- walk - caminhar
- wander off - ir embora
- what's the matter? - qual o problema?
- woman - mulher
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011184.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen