- Don't beam me up Scotty, I'm taking a shiiiii...................
- A man and a woman at a restaurant
- How they should change
- Love in the digital age
- Cute nurses
- Chemical formula for water
- The Secret of Happiness
- Business Conventions
- You can read this
- The Oxen and the Axle-Trees
- Somebody under it
- Strange but Interesting Facts (4)
- The Best Dale Carnegie
- The Pope
- Free as a bird
The Weather Man
It is two o'clock in the morning and a husband and his wife are asleep when suddenly the phone rings.
The husband picks up the phone and says "Hello? ... How the hell do I know? What am I? The weather man?", promptly slamming the phone down.
His wife rolls over and asks, "Who was that?"
The husband replies, "I don't know, it was some guy who wanted to know if the coast was clear."
- husband - marido
- wife - esposa
- asleep - adormecido
- suddenly - de repente
- pick up - atender (pegar)
- weather man - homem do tempo
- slam - bater
- roll over - rolar
- guy - sujeito
- coast was clear - costa estava limpa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011061.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen