- Taking risks
- Drugs and alcohol is not the answer
- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- Personally, I blame the parents
- Funny animated gitfs
- New Skin
- The President and Miss America
- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
- Burglarized House
- Racing Pictures
- Christmas present
- Just give him a blindfold
- The blondes strike again
- Leather Dress
- Strange but Interesting Facts (3)
- My Father is the Greatest!
The Weather Man
It is two o'clock in the morning and a husband and his wife are asleep when suddenly the phone rings.
The husband picks up the phone and says "Hello? ... How the hell do I know? What am I? The weather man?", promptly slamming the phone down.
His wife rolls over and asks, "Who was that?"
The husband replies, "I don't know, it was some guy who wanted to know if the coast was clear."
- husband - marido
- wife - esposa
- asleep - adormecido
- suddenly - de repente
- pick up - atender (pegar)
- weather man - homem do tempo
- slam - bater
- roll over - rolar
- guy - sujeito
- coast was clear - costa estava limpa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011061.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen