- The Pope
- Blonde Education Department
- Microsoft concerns
- Nowlan's Theory
- Jokes in prison
- O balão
- Tag! You're it!
- To be loved
- Men and UFO's
- If God hates fags, why are we so cute?
- Kohl's does what?
- The beat
- Adventure Game
- Alternative Windows Slogans
- In Heaven
- The day my internet went down, I went out for a walk
- Stunning Pictures of Water
The Weather Man
It is two o'clock in the morning and a husband and his wife are asleep when suddenly the phone rings.
The husband picks up the phone and says "Hello? ... How the hell do I know? What am I? The weather man?", promptly slamming the phone down.
His wife rolls over and asks, "Who was that?"
The husband replies, "I don't know, it was some guy who wanted to know if the coast was clear."
- husband - marido
- wife - esposa
- asleep - adormecido
- suddenly - de repente
- pick up - atender (pegar)
- weather man - homem do tempo
- slam - bater
- roll over - rolar
- guy - sujeito
- coast was clear - costa estava limpa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011061.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen