- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 3
- Terrible book
- Broken Arm
- A Lesson in Political Science
- Jim Davis on the Internet
- The Toilet Seat
- Difference between Television and High Definition Televison
- The Mafia
- Christianity, Do you know what it means?
- The Efficiency Expert
- Amazing pictures of the sky
- Animal Planet
- Cool hair
- The happiest of people
- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
- The Third Breast
- German Birth Control
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (7)
The Weather Man
It is two o'clock in the morning and a husband and his wife are asleep when suddenly the phone rings.
The husband picks up the phone and says "Hello? ... How the hell do I know? What am I? The weather man?", promptly slamming the phone down.
His wife rolls over and asks, "Who was that?"
The husband replies, "I don't know, it was some guy who wanted to know if the coast was clear."
- husband - marido
- wife - esposa
- asleep - adormecido
- suddenly - de repente
- pick up - atender (pegar)
- weather man - homem do tempo
- slam - bater
- roll over - rolar
- guy - sujeito
- coast was clear - costa estava limpa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011061.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen