- Actual Call Center Conversations (2)
- Sense of humor
- Road painting
- Want a day off work?
- Einstein and Mathematics
- Texan farmer travels
- The Toilet Seat
- The Letter of Reference
- Cute Animals: dog
- True story from Australia
- If God hates fags, why are we so cute?
- Widower Playing Golf
- Coisas que Você Deve Saber Antes de Entrar na Faculdade
- Where is this bus going?
- Of Life and Frogs
- The idiot report
- The Dog and the Shadow
- I love kids
- Because holding on with your hands is too maintream
The Traveler and His Dog
A TRAVELER about to set out on a journey saw his Dog stand at the door stretching himself. He asked him sharply: "Why do you stand there gaping? Everything is ready but you, so come with me instantly. The Dog, wagging his tail, replied: "O, master! I am quite ready; it is you for whom I am waiting.
The loiterer often blames delay on his more active friend.
- blame - culpar
- delay - atraso
- everything is ready but you - tudo está pronto menos você
- gaping - boca aberta
- loiterer - vagabundo, ocioso
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- set out on a journey - partir em viagem
- stretch - espreguiçar
- tail - cauda
- Traveler - viajante
- wag - balançar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011057.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen