- True story from Australia
- The Barber
- Blood test
- Cheap things
- Paid For Standing
- Microsoft concerns
- Types of People
- Speaking to the Driver
- Where is your master?
- Fuck you!
- Memória RAM - voce está fazendo isso errado
- Maslow's Maxim
- Marriage Again
- Ronald Reagan
- Apples and Ideas
- Period: You never know when it'll kick in
The Thirsty Pigeon
A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.
Zeal should not outrun discretion.
- blow - choque
- bystanders - passantes
- catch (catch, caught, caught) - pegar
- dashed - bater
- fall (fall,fell, fallen) - cair
- fly (fly, flew,flown) - voar
- goblet - taça
- loud - alto
- pigeon - pombo
- thirst - sede
- whir - zunido, zumbido
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011054.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen