- Doggie Dentist: How long have you had this cat stuck back there?
- May you have enough happiness
- English is not that easy
- Hiccup Cure
- Bad Customers
- Turn toaster sideways, get grilled cheese
- We represent the silent majority
- Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned
- Changing people
- The Priest
- Out of gas
- Pregnancy Q&A
- The Bear and the Two Travelers
- Truths (1)
- Talent and Genius
- Daddy, is it true that the swans sing before they die?
- Yes, that's right.
- Why do they do that?
- Because after they're dead they can't sing.
- before - antes
- dead - morto
- die - morrer
- sing (sing, sang, sung) - cantar
- swan - cisne
- why - por que
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011047.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen