- Flying Blind
- Bruce Lee
- Swinging rope
- Cheating on the Government
- Bank Robbery
- Fun with the Penguins
- Why we love our kids (1)
- O farmacêutico entra na sua farmácia e repara num homem petrificado
- We represent the silent majority
- And then I was like....
- The beard
- Ain't it the Truth!!!
- Expiration date
- The Doctor and the Plumber
- A stupid man's report
- Potencialmente X Realmente
- Stupid is as stupid does
The Swallow and the Crow
THE SWALLOW and the Crow had a contention about their plumage. The Crow put an end to the dispute by saying, "Your feathers are all very well in the spring, but mine protect me against the winter.
Fair weather friends are not worth much.
- contention - displuta
- crow - corvo
- feather - pena
- plumage - plumagem
- spring - primavera
- swallow - andorinha
- winter - inverno
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011046.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen