- Why fathers are such great babysitters
- Idiot sighting
- The litter tray is empty again, someone is stealing my poop
- Loaded Gun
- Watch the step
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- The Saxophone
- I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation
- Human Knowledge
- They have bowls of it
- Little old lady
- Have you ever been arrested?
- The Wolf and the Crane
- Malboro: transform!
- Never say "I"
- Why we love our kids (3)
- F15 Eagle
The Swallow and the Crow
THE SWALLOW and the Crow had a contention about their plumage. The Crow put an end to the dispute by saying, "Your feathers are all very well in the spring, but mine protect me against the winter.
Fair weather friends are not worth much.
- contention - displuta
- crow - corvo
- feather - pena
- plumage - plumagem
- spring - primavera
- swallow - andorinha
- winter - inverno
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011046.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen