- Amazing Pictures of Nature
- Three Guys at the Pearly Gates
- Of Life and Frogs
- Praise Winkle
- Dicas de Dieta da Tia Eva: Esteira
- The Hypocondriac
- Looks of the father
- The Bear and the Two Travelers
- Period: You never know when it'll kick in
- Getting angry
- Facebook Facts: If the Eart was closer to the Sun
- Organizing things
- At the airplane
- The Healthy Way?
- Did you buy this saxophone?
- No, I borrowed it from my neighbor.
- But you can't play the saxophone!
- Neither can he.
- buy - (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- borrow - emprestar
- neighbor - vizinho
- play - tocar
- neither can he - nem ele
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011034.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen