- The Barber
- Bed Time
- Little Johnny and the Essay
- The Telephone Man
- The Worst Student in Class
- Cute nurses
- Middle Age
- Making a bet at a bar
- Ele conseguiu
- Compare Leads to Despair
- The Traveler and His Dog
- Little Johnny and the Frog
- The wise, the fool and the idiot
- Four Worms and a lesson
- EFR: At the restaurant 2
- Life after death
- Negative selection (politics)
- The Lift
- Did you buy this saxophone?
- No, I borrowed it from my neighbor.
- But you can't play the saxophone!
- Neither can he.
- buy - (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- borrow - emprestar
- neighbor - vizinho
- play - tocar
- neither can he - nem ele
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011034.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen