- Zen Thoughts - You're unique
- Think about how stupid the average person is
- My Dog
- The Computer Geek
- The Swans
- Install the phone
- Multiple orgasms
- I can't remember anything
- The naked man
- The Miser
- Pin Wall art
- The Parrot
- Perks of being over 40 (part 3)
- Sven and Ole
- Two Teas
- Originality Laurence J. Peter
- Curious facts
- Did you buy this saxophone?
- No, I borrowed it from my neighbor.
- But you can't play the saxophone!
- Neither can he.
- buy - (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- borrow - emprestar
- neighbor - vizinho
- play - tocar
- neither can he - nem ele
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011034.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen