- Dicas de Dieta da Tia Eva: Esteira
- About dogs (2)
- When your phone has no signals and you go all Lion King on it
- One dollar a piece
- EFR: What's the meaning of this?
- Three words
- Five reasons to believe computers are female
- Promoção infernal
- What's the name of that restaurant?
- Esta é a obra que seu dízimo paga
- Quoting the Bible about marriage
- Going West
- Support a family
- Doing a Job Theodore Roosevelt
- No more elephants
- Professionals and Amateurs
- German Birth Control
- Middle Age
The Salesmen and the Widow
Two salesmen are traveling in the country when their car breaks down.
The only house around for miles was a large mansion. They knock on the door and a beautiful widow answers the door. Since it is early evening and the garage will not be opened until morning, she offers to let them spend the night in the guest bedrooms.
In the morning they call the tow truck and leave. About three months later salesman number one opens a letter and can't believe what he reads.
He goes to salesman number two and says:
- When we spent the night at the widow's mansion, did you sneak away into her bedroom in the middle of the night?
- Why, yes I did.
- And did you use my name?
- Why, yes how did you know?
- Well, it seems she died and left me her 5 million dollar estate!
- salesman - vendedor
- break down - quebrar, parar de funcionar
- knock - bater
- answer - responder, atender
- garage - oficina mecanica
- spend the night - passar a noite
- guest bedrooms - quartos de hospedes
- tow truck - guincho
- sneak away - entrar sorrateiramente
- leave (leave, left, left) - deixar
- estate - propriedades
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011033.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen