- Real life Dilbert Quotes (6)
- Pay increase
- Recovering from surgery
- Three Things (5)
- Sao somente flores
- I have to pee
- The Polish immigrant
- I don't want to go to school
- The Cat and the Dog
- The Eskimos
- Doctor Terminology (7)
- Ponies are for pussies
- The consultant
- The Saxophone
- Como Aprendi a Chamar a Polícia
- E-Mail breast Icons
- Where is this bus going?
- A blonde walks into a bank
The Rural Pub
A very attractive lady goes up to a bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures alluringly to the bartender and he comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does she begins to gently caress his full beard.
"Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands.
"Actually, no," the man replies.
"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him" she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.
"I'm afraid I can't" breathes the bartender, now almost trembling. "Is there anything I can do?"
"Yes there is. I need you to give him a message," she continues, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
"What should I tell him?" the bartender manages to say.
"Tell him", she whispers, "there is no toilet paper, no hand soap, and no paper towels in the ladies room."
- actually - na verdade
- allow - permitir
- alluringly - sedutoramente
- beard - barba
- bring (bring, brought, brought) - trazer, aproximar-se
- come over - vir, chegar
- couple - dois
- fingers - dedos
- forefinger - dedo indicador
- hand soap - sabão para as mãos
- ladies room - banheiro feminino
- lips - lábios
- manager - gerente
- mouth - boca
- paper towels - toalhas de papel
- suck - chupar, sugar
- toilet paper - papel higiênico
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011032.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen