- Cute Dog Pictures
- So.... We Meat Again!
- All right
- The Internet
- Getting old
- At the mental hospital
- It's a itsy bitsy spider
- The Miser
- New Skin
- Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns
- Think you know everything...? (Part 1)
- The idiot report
- Never Too Late
- A day without sunshine
- EFR: They don't believe me
- Stop Searching for the Blue
- To err
- Daily forgiveness
- Questions heard at a library
One of your most ancient writers, a historian named Herodotus, tells of a thief who was to be executed.
As he was taken away he made a bargain with the king: in one year he would teach the king's favorite horse to sing hymns.
The other prisoners watched the thief singing to the horse and laughed.
"You will not succeed," they told him. "No one can."
To which the thief replied:
"I have a year, and who knows what might happen in that time. The king might die. The horse might die. I might die. And perhaps the horse will learn to sing."
"The Mote in God's Eye", Niven and Pournelle
- bargain - barganha, acordo
- die - morrer
- horse - cavalo
- laugh - rir
- make (make, made, made) - fazer
- sing (sing, sang, sung) - cantar
- take away - levado
- teach (teach, taught, taught) - ensinar
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar
- thief - ladrao
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011026.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen