- 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash!
- Living and Learning
- The Pope
- Iguazu Falls
- Blonde's answers
- Blood test
- Exercise for older adults like us
- Marriage and Submarines
- The idiot report
- Just give him a blindfold
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (1)
- Death notice
- Newspapers are losing credit
- Being nice to people
- Hard work
- Climbing Turtle
- In 40 years
The nymphomaniac 2
The woman seated herself in the psychiatrists office.
"What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked.
"Well, I, uh," she stammered. "I think I, uh, might be a nymphomaniac."
"I see," he said. "I can help you, but I must advise you that my fee is $80 an hour."
"That's not bad," she replied. "How much for all night?"
- advise - aconselhar
- bad - ruim
- fee - honorários
- help - ajudar
- might be - posso ser
- office - escritório
- seat - assentar
- stammer - gaguejar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011209.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen