- Kid playing guitar
- Where do redheads come from?
- Um homem caminhava pela praia e tropeçou numa velha lâmpada.
- The Doctor
- Flattered Minister
- The Truth
- Human Knowledge
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- How to tell HTML from HTML5
- Truths (3)
- My Father is the Greatest!
- A woman and a baby
- Actual Call Center Conversations (2)
- The irony of life
- Carl Sagan
The Man and the Lion
A MAN and a Lion traveled together through the forest. They soon began to boast of their respective superiority to each other in strength and prowess. As they were disputing, they passed a statue carved in stone, which represented "a Lion strangled by a Man. The traveler pointed to it and said: "See there! How strong we are, and how we prevail over even the king of beasts. The Lion replied: "This statue was made by one of you men. If we Lions knew how to erect statues, you would see the Man placed under the paw of the Lion.
One story is good, till another is told.
- beast - animal
- boast - vangloriar
- paw - pata
- prevail - prevalecer, suplantar
- prowess - perito, talento
- soon - logo
- strangle - estrangular
- strength - força
- strong - forte
- through - através
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011011.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen