- EFR: The wrong people
- When a man steals your wife
- Business Conventions
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (5)
- The Baby Girl and the Baby Boy
- You Wouldn't Believe It!
- Slayer of headphones
- EFR: What's your age?
- iPhone 4s nacional vs iPhone 4s americano
- My Father is the Greatest!
- Men's Opinions
- Because holding on with your hands is too maintream
- The nymphomaniac 2
- Lighting captures
- Silver anniversary
- ArkansasL The natural stage
- The reality in brands
The Man and the Lion
A MAN and a Lion traveled together through the forest. They soon began to boast of their respective superiority to each other in strength and prowess. As they were disputing, they passed a statue carved in stone, which represented "a Lion strangled by a Man. The traveler pointed to it and said: "See there! How strong we are, and how we prevail over even the king of beasts. The Lion replied: "This statue was made by one of you men. If we Lions knew how to erect statues, you would see the Man placed under the paw of the Lion.
One story is good, till another is told.
- beast - animal
- boast - vangloriar
- paw - pata
- prevail - prevalecer, suplantar
- prowess - perito, talento
- soon - logo
- strangle - estrangular
- strength - força
- strong - forte
- through - através
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011011.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen