- The Farmer and the Stork
- Little Johnny attacks the fridge
- Computer Programmer Contest
- The Man and the Lion
- Marriage and Submarines
- How to clean your toilet
- Where is your master?
- A Car Crash
- Must help the wife
- Enemies to the west
- Half of our legislators are crooks
- Oh, give me a home...
- The Telephone Man
- Reference Questions
- Out of gas
- Bad memory
- Zen thoughts - Arguing with women
- The Stork
- The Talking dog
The Mafia Don
As an old Italian Mafia Don lay dying he called his grandson to his bed.
"Grandson, I want you to listen to me. I want for you to take my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."
"But," whined the grandson, "I really don't like guns, Grandpa. How about leaving me your Rolex watch instead."
"You listen to me," responded the Don. "Some day you are going to be running the business. You are going to have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a big home and maybe a couple of bambino. Some day you are going to come home and maybe find your wife in bed with another man. What are you going to do then? Point to you watch and say, 'Times up?'"
- couple - dois, casal
- die - morrer
- grandson - neto
- gun - arma, revólver
- Mafia don - chefão da máfia
- remember - lembrar
- time is up - acabou o tempo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011009.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen