- Problems at Home
- Changes in life
- Anatomia Gaúcha
- Truths (2)
- Intelligent people
- Good Morning
- In case of an emergency
- Sin b / Tan b
- Kohl's does what?
- A woman and a baby
- Cats: Aah finally in bed........
- About dogs
- Marriage and divorce
- Leo Tolstoy
- Get Over It
- Mother passed away
- A long journey
- Philosophy of life Jerry Lewis
- The chief executive
A kangaroo kept getting out of his enclosure at the zoo.
Knowing that he could hop high, the zoo officials put up a ten-foot fence. He was out the next morning, just roaming around the zoo. A twenty-foot fence was put up. Again he got out.
When the fence was forty feet high, a camel in the next enclosure asked the kangaroo, "How high do you think they'll go?"
The kangaroo said, "About a thousand feet, unless somebody locks the gate at night!"
- enclosure - encarceramento, jaula
- feet - aproximadamente 30 cm
- fence - cerca
- gate - portão
- get out - sair
- high - alto
- hop - pular
- how high - qual altura
- lock - fechar
- put up - construir
- roaming around - circulando pelo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011003.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen