- Birthday Anniversary
- Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned
- Facebook Gems: Goodbye America, Hello New York
- Dead Goldfish
- The Engineers Wishes
- DISTINCT OR EXTINCT!
- My friend is coming for supper
- Advice From the Coach
- Doing a Job Theodore Roosevelt
- The Drugstore
- The weather out there is terrible
- Three Legged Chicken
- Blonde Education Department
- When things fit well
- Antigamente o homossexualismo era proibido no Brasil
- Nothing on from the waist down
- Blind man
The husband lineup
Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. The Lord comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."
Said and done, the next time The Lord looked the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.
The Lord got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"
And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here"
- husband - marido
- lineup - ficar em fila
- die - morrer
- heaven - paraíso
- line - fila
- said and done - dito e feito
- get mad - ficar furioso, nervoso
- ashamed - envergonhado
- whip - chicote
- mate - companheira
- son - filho
- proud - orgulhoso
- learn (learn, learnt, learnt) - aprender
- wife - esposa
- stand here - ficar aqui
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010365.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen