- Baseball Doctor
- Law Of Opposites
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing to do
- The Bat and the Weasels
- Thinking Positively
- Making Babies
- Star Wars Chessboards
- Blondes and beer bottles
- Things we can learn from a dog
- Two Things
- The Mafia
- April fool Jesus
- The Thirsty Pigeon
- Best Medicine
- Growing up
Taking a woman to bed
What is the difference between girls/women aged: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68 and 78 ??
At 8 - You take her to bed and tell her a story.
At 18 - You tell her a story and take her to bed.
At 28 - You don't need to tell her a story to take her to bed.
At 38 - She tells you a story and takes you to bed.
At 48 - She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.
At 58 - You stay in bed to avoid her story.
At 68 - If you take her to bed, that'll be a story!
At 78 - What story??? What bed??? Who the hell are you???
- avoid - evitar
- girl - garota
- need - precisar
- stay - ficar
- take her - a leva
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar
- who the hella are you? - quem diabo é você?
- woman - mulher
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011112.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen