- The fugitive
- The Adopted Bird
- How do you spell it?
- Terrible book
- Missing wife
- Good Ideas
- Dolphins are very smart
- A doctor and his wife
- Slowing down
- Adam and Eve
- Getting married
- My Dog
- Baseball Doctor
- Squirrels + Coffee
- The Worst Day of my life
- Computer Dating
- My hair is falling out
Jose & Carlos are panhandling on the streets of America. Jose drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Carlos only brings in 2 to 3 dollars a day.
Carlos asks Jose how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day.
Jose says "Look at your sign. It says: I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support".
Carlos looks at Jose's sign.
It reads "I only need another $10.00 to move back to my country".
- bill - nota
- bring (bring, brought, brought) - trazer
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- kid - criança
- mortgage free - sem hipoteca
- move back - voltar
- panhandling - pedir esmola
- sign - cartaz
- spend (spend, spent, spent) - gastar
- street - rua
- suitcase - valise
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011131.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen