- Word of Honor
- Just walking the dog....
- Regular clients
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing to do
- Colored Folks
- Crazy man
- The Traveler and His Dog
- A doctor and his wife
- And then I was like....
- All we need is love
- We represent the silent majority
- Of Life and Frogs
- One dollar a piece
- Life after death
- Changing people
- Happiness lives for those who cry
- Como funciona o socialismo
When I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places, he told me to stop going to those places.
- leg - perna
- places - lugares
- stop going - parar de ir
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar, dizer
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011150.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen