- The Stork 2
- Lighting captures
- The Tortoise and the Eagle
- Silver anniversary
- Smart People
- Getting angry
- Personally, I blame the parents
- The Housewife
- Professionals and Amateurs
- Four little animals
- Would you still love me?
- Como funciona o socialismo
- From the series They exist: UP!
- The Polish immigrant
- The blondes strike again
- How children think Of Their Dad In Different ages
Must help the wife
Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. "Boss," he says, "we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff."
"We're short-handed, Smith" the boss replies. "I can't give you the day off."
"Thanks, boss," says Smith "I knew I could count on you!"
- attic - sotão
- boss - chefe
- count on you - contar com você
- haul - puxar, arrastar
- heavy - pesado
- house cleaning - limpeza da casa
- need - precisar
- reply - responder
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- short-handed - falta de gente
- stuff - coisas
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011211.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen