- Famous last words
- Aging and Marriage
- Grammatical mistakes
- Gas price is going up
- The Boss
- The Great Essentials of Life
- New baby sister
- Never Lie To A Woman!
- I forgot the keys
- Did Noah fish?
- Too Many Words
- How children think Of Their Dad In Different ages
- On the Scale
- Middle Age
- Rooster Race
Must help the wife
Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. "Boss," he says, "we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff."
"We're short-handed, Smith" the boss replies. "I can't give you the day off."
"Thanks, boss," says Smith "I knew I could count on you!"
- attic - sotão
- boss - chefe
- count on you - contar com você
- haul - puxar, arrastar
- heavy - pesado
- house cleaning - limpeza da casa
- need - precisar
- reply - responder
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- short-handed - falta de gente
- stuff - coisas
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011211.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen