- The Bathtub Test
- Would you look at that?
- A dying grandmother
- Genius and Stupidity
- Advice From the Coach
- The Joke's On Whom?
- Getting old
- I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation
- Sin b / Tan b
- The beat
- The Fight
- Is it proper for a monk to use email?
- Taking risks (2)
- Bunnies: My butt hurts...
- English is not that easy
- Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned
- One Liners
- Free speech for all, even douche bags
- Barking Dogs
- Watch out ladies, he's a very sick man
In 40 years
Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of OLD LADIES running around with tattoos? (And RAP music will be the Golden Oldies!)
- golden oldies - anos dourados
- in about - em cerca de
- realize - compreender, entender
- run (run, ran, run) - correr
- thousands - milhares
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011149.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen