- Give me my money
- Getting in Line
- Strange but Interesting Facts (2)
- EFR: What is a bank?
- Husband and wife
- Call for backup
- Strange but Interesting Facts (4)
- Você pode aguar as minhas plantas?
- The Elephant and the Naked Man
- The Brutal Truth!
- The Problems of the World
- Great Ideas: Joystick
- Cemetery plot
- Never say "I"
- Leather Dress
- Coca Cola Evolution
- Change the world
How will I manage after that?
My mother, who is 93, lives simply but comfortably in an assisted-living home. Even though she has ample savings, she is always worried about the state of her finances.
My brother-in-law tried to ease her mind by telling her:
- I've calculated that, given your expenses, you have enough money for at least the next 16 years."
- That's fine, but how will I manage after that?
- ample savings - uma boa poupança
- assisted-living home - retiro para idosos
- at least - no mínimo
- brother-in-law - cunhado
- ease her mind - despreocupá-la
- enough money - dinheiro suficiente
- expense - gasto
- manage - me virar, gerenciar
- mother - mãe
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar, dizer
- That's fine - está bom
- worry - preocupar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011326.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen